If you get an error while trying to enroll your device in Intune you can Chat With Support.
Before or after enrolling, you may be asked to choose a category that best describes how you use your device. Your IT administrator uses this category to help determine what apps you have access to.
- Install the free Microsoft Intune Company Portal app on your device from the App Store.
- Open the Microsoft Intune Company Portal app.
- On the Company Portal Welcome screen, tap Sign in, and then sign in with your work or school account.
- If your IT administrator set up company terms and conditions, tap Accept to accept the terms.
- On the Company Access Setup page, tap Begin.
- Read about what you’ll be able to do when you enroll your device, and then tap Continue.
- See the list of what your IT administrator can and can’t see on your enrolled device, and tap Continue.
- Review some of the things that you might see once you tap Enroll. When you finish reading, tap Enroll.
- On the Install Profile screen, tap Install, and enter your passcode, if prompted.
- Tap Install
- Tap Install to indicate that you’ve read the warning.
- Tap Trust
- When the screen changes to show that the profile has finished installing, tap Done. An “Enrolling device” message displays on the screen.
- When a message displays asking if you want to open the page in the Company Portal, tap Open.
- On the Company Access Setup screen, tap Continue. If your IT administrator set up additional security requirements, such as the need to set a password, follow the on-screen instructions until you meet all of the compliance requirements, and then tap Continue when you are returned to the Company Access Setup screen.
- Tap Done.
Your device is now enrolled in Intune, and you are taken back to the Company Portal app.
Watch the video to show you how…