The screens shown on your device may look slightly different from the ones in this section. If you get an error while trying to enroll your device in Intune you can Chat With Support.
If your company lets you use the Company Portal from the Microsoft Store
Install the Company Portal app on your device:
- Tap Start > Store.
- Tap Search, and then type company portal.
- In the list of results, tap Company Portal.
- Tap Company Portal > Install.
Enroll your device:
- On the device, open the Microsoft Intune Company Portal app.
- Provide your credentials. You may be asked to accept your company’s Terms and Conditions, if applicable.
- Swipe to My Devices.
- Tap Tap to enroll or identify this device.
- Tap Enroll this device.
- Tap Add account.
- Enter more information as requested, and then tap sign in to finish the enrollment. You should now see your workplace account listed on the Settings > Workplace page.
If you are not allowed to access the Microsoft Store from your Windows Phone or if you do not have a Microsoft Account
- Tap Settings > workplace.
- Tap add account, and then sign in using your work account.
- Enter more information as requested, and then tap sign in to finish the enrollment.
- If prompted to install the company app or Hub, make sure the relevant box is checked, and then tap done.
If your company support has set up the Company Portal to be installed during enrollment, you will see the Company Portal appear in your app list.
Still need help?