Our Managed IT support agreements are fast, flexible and reliable.
How much revenue would you lose if you couldn’t access your emails for a morning? What would happen if your laptop was lost or stolen with business critical information on it? How much time is wasted resetting passwords or setting up new team members?
Managed IT Support eliminates you having to worry about IT for your business. We take a multi-tiered approach to support your business so that our services are tailor-made for your needs. Whether you want to set up a system from scratch or simply need better support with an existing system, our proactive team of experts will make your IT network secure, compliant, networked and easy to use.
We speak your language
With over a decade of experience providing IT support and solutions to our clients, we have seen and resolved the majority of problems you can imagine facing. We always speak to you in language you can easily understand. Whether you are dealing with a logistical headache needing an innovative business solution or organising the implementation of new technology, we will guide you every step of the way.
Providing an affordable support solution for lone workers, start-ups, teleworkers and up to a 50 desktop multi-site environment our Managed IT support includes:
- Server, desktop and laptop maintenance or replacements
- Support for all Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- Microsoft 365 support
- SQL server and exchange support
- Remote monitoring of servers, laptops and desktops
- Remote and onsite support
- IT helpline
- Managed backup
- IT strategy and planning for productivity and security
Get in touch and learn more about how we can help you – or call one of our team on 01732 600170.
What makes Managed IT Support?
Managed IT Support
- Simple per device pricing
- Includes reactive IT Support
- Includes proactive, preventative maintenance
- Includes monitoring of your devices 24/7
- Includes antivirus and other useful tools as standard
Contact us to discuss taking control of your IT.
- Onsite or remote support
- Minimum 1 hour charge (time thereafter charged in 30 minute increments)
- Additional costs for onsite support are applicable if travel distance from our Tonbridge, Kent based offices exceeds 30 miles
- Find out more about Pay-As-You-Go IT Support