IT security risks come in many forms. Inadequate protection, out of date software and human error are common culprits. They leave you open to data breaches, financial losses or ransom attacks.
Our IT security services cover all aspects of protecting your business. From installing the right defences to ensuring that your people are cyber-risk aware.
IT & cyber security
Implementing and maintaining the right technical infrastructure is the first step in protecting your organisation.
We can help you achieve this through:
- Consultancy services to find the right solution for your business.
- Implementation and maintenance of security systems.
- Support to achieve Cyber Essentials accreditation.
- Customisation of Microsoft 365 to get the most from its security features.
Cyber awareness training
The aim of our cyber awareness training is to make your people your first line of defence against cyberattacks.
Through in-person or online training they will learn:
- How to spot potential security risks.
- What to do if they identify a cyberattack.
- What behaviours could make them vulnerable to security threats.
- The latest cyber threats in circulation.
Burfields House Wealth ManagementThe recent achievement of our Cyber Essentials award, which is an important way to demonstrate how seriously we take data security, would have been much more difficult without Heliocentrix.Read the case study
Your questions answered
Some of the most common threats include:
- Phishing emails (encouraging the recipient to reveal personal or company data).
- Malware (malicious programs downloaded from an email or website).
- Unauthorised system access (often due to stolen access information/devices or using overly simplistic passwords).
- Social engineering (persuading an employee to breach security).
- Use of personal devices (such as mobile phones or USB sticks which don’t have the appropriate security software installed).
- Human error (such as emailing data to the wrong person).
Our IT security services can help you to prevent, identify and deal with all these common threats.
Hopefully, yes. Call us immediately on 01732 600 170, explain what has happened and we’ll do our best to help you.
How we work
Our flexible approach makes it easy to find the right support for your organisation.