Get more done – anywhere, anytime, on any device
Microsoft 365 (previously called Office 365) is a subscription service through which your business gains access to an enormous suite of Microsoft apps, cloud services and security provisions.
Our experts will support your move to Microsoft 365 and help your team discover its many features and benefits. And, with our Managed IT Support, we can continue to help you get the most out of your system.
Safeguard your business
Microsoft products provide world-class security. This is applied across all users, apps, email, infrastructure and cloud services. Because Microsoft 365 is a subscription service, you will have peace of mind that your security is always up to date.
Included in Microsoft 365 are:
- Automatic security updates.
- Protection against viruses, malware and cybercrime.
- File backup with 1tb of cloud storage per user.
- Email encryption.
Microsoft 365 provides instantly familiar apps such as Outlook, Word and Excel, always up to date with the latest features.
But it goes far beyond the traditional Office software, providing opportunities for greater collaboration and streamlining processes across your organisation.
You will increase productivity through:
- Streamlining working practices with shared lists, contacts and workflow management.
- Automating repetitive tasks such as data sharing.
- Intelligent design to make daily tasks quicker and easier.
- Focus modes to enhance concentration, eg in Word and your email inbox.
- Workplace analytics to support your team and spot problems before they develop.
Make remote working easy
The “anywhere, anytime, any device” ethos behind Microsoft 365 has revolutionised remote working. It allows your teams to stay connected and collaborate with ease, wherever they are.
Moving between locations has never been simpler. Your files are all securely stored in the cloud and accessible from any device.
Some of the many remote working benefits of Microsoft 365 include:
- Files, emails and appointments easily accessible in the cloud.
- Enhanced collaboration through file sharing and fluid communications.
- Team insights and relaxation features to support wellbeing.
While the cost of a Microsoft 365 subscription is higher than purchasing Office software, if offers fantastic value for money.
In addition to the Office suite of apps, you also get:
- 1tb of personal file storage.
- Access to apps and data from any online device.
- File sharing and collaboration services.
- Automatic file backups.
Plus, because it’s a subscription service, you will always be using the most up to date version, with all the latest features.
The charge is per user. There are options to pay monthly for more flexibility or annually for a lower cost.
Expert support on your doorstep
Subscribing to Microsoft 365 is just the first step on your journey. The next step is to install Microsoft 365 in your workplace and instil it in your day to day working practices.
We have been supporting businesses around the south east with Microsoft products since 2009. Our aim is to provide you with an innovative and flexible IT service which supports your business objectives.
Our team of experts won’t just install Microsoft 365; we will remain on hand to help you make the most of every opportunity it offers.
In addition to Microsoft 365 and business IT support, we also provide: