On 1st July 2019, new switching regulations were introduced by Ofcom, and we want to ensure you are fully informed when it comes to requesting switching information from us. You can also request a PAC or STAC code via text, your online account or by phone.
We’re always sorry when our customers are thinking of leaving us, however we aim to provide a great service from the day you join to the day you leave.
Requests by SMS
Switching Information – We will provide you with an SMS/Email detailing relevant information such as your contract end date and your early termination fees.
Text “INFO” to 85075
PAC – We will provide you with an SMS/Email listing your PAC, which can be used to transfer your number over to your new provider. We will also include your early termination fees.
Text “PAC” to 65075
STAC – We will provide you with an SMS/Email listing your STAC, which can be used to enable your new provider to disconnect your existing number if they are providing a new one. We will also include your early termination fees.
Text “STAC” to 75075
Requests by Phone
Our support team is here to help. Our staff can provide all the information you need to know around switching and all of our other services. Call us now on 01732 600 170. We’re happy to help, whether the query is regarding moving to, or away from, our mobile services. We may request confirmation in writing following your phone call.
Points of Note:
- PACs and STACs are Valid for 30 days
- The above ‘Request by SMS’ processes can only be utilised for a single request at a time and can only be used for the mobile phone number sending the SMS
- Requests for between 2-24 numbers can be requested by post, email, or by phone, and are covered within the policies laid out under the new regulation. Requests by post should be sent using recorded delivery with proof of postage obtained.
- There is no charge for an SMS being sent or received when using this service
- Contracted notice periods and related fees are not chargeable when using this service, but you may have to pay an early termination fee and the remaining balance of your contract.
Q: How quickly should I receive my switching information from my provider?
A: For the most part, all requests will be actioned within hours. However, official timescales for business customers is two working days.
Q: What is an Early Termination Fee (ETF)?
A: An ETF outlines all costs associated to your mobile subscription if you terminate your agreement prior to the agreed contract date.
Q: Can I request a standard disconnection?
A: In the event you wish to simply cancel your agreement, you can still do this. You will be required to confirm your request in writing with 30 days’ notice.
Q: What happens to my other services if I switch my mobile provider?
A: Other services, un-associated with your mobile subscriptions, will remain unchanged.
Q: What if I want to switch 25 numbers or more?
A: This legislation covers switching for up to 24 numbers. Requests of 25+ numbers will be subject to standard terms and conditions including notice fees and associated charges.